Your Guests Want a Memorable Experience,
Not Another Event
Volta’s workshop approach is to encourage everyone to discover their inner artist by teaching guests easy and creative techniques for self expression.
The result is a supportive experience that goes beyond the workshop – it’s an invitation to a creative and happy life, by following easy tips.
- Watercolor painting is an easy and relaxing medium fit for any skill level, whether a newbie or full-fledged artist of any age can enjoy it
- Watercolors are a relaxing & meditative medium
- Watercolor are low maintenance, easy to clean up/pack-up, and perfect to jumpstart a creative habit
- Watercolor painting is a memorable activity to unwind after a long or hectic day at work
The Creative Experience
- A private creative experience for your guests
- Beginner friendly instructions that foster creative thinking
- Introduction to the Tools, Techniques, Styles, Exercises
- This private workshop fosters creative thinking, encourages self-expression in a fun creative-play setting, and a great community-building experience for the participants
- Watercolor supplies (paper, brush and watercolor kit) available upon request
- Recommended supplies PDF
- Detailed take-home instructions to help continue skill building
Watercolor Workshops Are Great For:
- team building
- corporate wellness events
- residential events
- birthday parties
- wedding showers
Sample Workshop Themes
A Glimpse Inside My Workshops
What People Are Saying
I was skeptical that I could make anything look good with watercolors but Volta proved me wrong. The goodie bag inspired me to continue it outside the classroom.Maria C. @diaryofcuriosity
I consider myself a very beginner artist. I enjoy the idea of art and I own some supplies, but when it comes to actually knowing where to start, I felt stumped, and frankly overwhelmed and inadequate.Tania G. @runtoradiance
Taking Volta’s class completely changed my artistic life-not just in skill level, but in comfort. She gave me the confidence I needed to begin. She was so patient and kind, and I never felt emarassed to ask questions or raise my hand for a little more help. Now I feel like I know the basics and enjoy relaxing with some watercolor in the evenings.
If you are someone who would like to learn but feels they don’t even know where to begin, Volta is the right person for you. She is patient and exceedingly kind – exactly what you want in a teacher. I can’t wait until her next class!
Wow, I always thought that watercolors were difficult, but Volta’s instructions made it super easy and I had such a blast!Morgan B. @morganhbird
“Volta is so talented, and just the sweetest person. I absolutely loved her watercolor workshop the first time I took it. We painted vegetables. Vegetables! And I loved every minute of it. She gives great, simple instructions, and my veggies turned out super cute. I also loved the materials she used, they’re accessible and affordable. I had my husband order me the brushes, watercolors, and paper from Amazon after that workshop. I’ve since then done some watercolors at home. I recently took another workshop with her, this time was a beautiful dream catcher. So much fun! I’d definitely take more of her classes in the future. She also does private events! Maybe I’ll do that one year for my birthday or something.”Irene H. @chompdallas
“We wanted to do something creative as our team building, and Colorsnack’s workshop was not only so much fun, but extremely therapeutic and relaxing. Volta is extremely personable, and her instructiveness made for an easy learning experience. Our whole team talked about it for days after!”Chef Reyna Duong, Sandwich Hag
Pricing depends on the number of participants and duration of the workshop.
Interested in a quote? Fill out the form below!