I’ve been a resident of Addison, TX for over a year and have really enjoyed getting to know this small town inside of the Dallas-Ft.Worth metroplex. A curious and fun fact about Addison is that there are nearly 200 restaurants located here, making it the city with the most restaurants per capita in the US.
For this project, I chose some of my favorite spots that I’ve visited so far (so many more to go!). I really enjoyed picking one watercolor illustration that would represent the place based on my experience there.
- Addison Coffee Roasters – for fresh and delicious coffee beans
- Asian Mint – for delicious Thai food, desserts and cocktails
- Benedict’s – for phenomenal breakfast
- District – for super tasty burger and appetizers
- El Rincon – for tacos and margs
- Astoria Cafe & Wine Bar – for tasty drinks and cake slices
- Jeni’s Ice Cream – because ice cream
- Everett & Elaine – the best damn pies in the world
- Dolce Paradiso – for tasty baked goods
- Velvet Taco – for unique and delicious taco combinations
- Ida Claire – great chicken and waffles
- Mr Sushi – a great sushi place where you can also get omakase by amount you’re willing to spend
- Magic Time Machine – go there for the fun and super unique atmosphere