On today’s episode of the Calm and Creative podcast, your host Volta Voloshin Smith dives deep with the incredible Whitney Prude. Whitney is not only a certified health and wellness coach but also a passionate public speaker and the CEO of Whole and Happy Living. Her mission? To genuinely transform individual health from the inside out.
- Whitney’s approach to understanding why so many of us are uncomfortable with calm and the idea of being still.
- Caffeine and its unexpected impact on our mental and physical health.
- Why slowing down is crucial for our wellbeing and how society has conditioned us to feel uncomfortable with moments of stillness.
- Practical steps to introduce moments of calm into your busy life, starting with just 10 minutes.
- The importance of seeking help when you need it and how everyone, even experts, need guidance at times.
- Book Recommendations: “Mindset” for understanding how our brains operate and how to shift your perspective.
Don’t miss this enlightening conversation that touches on the essence of mental and emotional well-being in our fast-paced world. Join Volta and Whitney as they uncover ways to embrace calmness, understand our caffeine habits, and learn to value self-care and professional guidance.
Connect with Whitney Prude:
Podcast Episode Transcript
Join the free & private facebook group for the Calm & Creative Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/804189398089705/